The AEI has identified the following strategic objectives that will guide the efforts of member organizations for the benefit of each and every one:
- To develop top-quality products and services for competing in the global market.
- To create a recognizable corporate image so that worldwide clients can identify the agrofood technology, equipment and machinery cluster with quality, design and innovation.
- To find new business opportunities, anticipating market needs and adapting products and services.
- To move towards business specialization and customization, supplying tailor-made market solutions.
- To strengthen production and design know-how thus contributing to integrate technology into current and future services and products.
- To ensure the availability of technological, financial and human resources with the necessary managerial and technical expertise.